Heat in the microwave to temporarily:
Relieve neck stiffness
Relieve shoulder muscles pain
Relieve lower back muscles pain
Relieve menstrual cramps
Relieve minor joint pain
Warm-up your body
Cool in the freezer to temporarily:
Relieve joints & tendons pain
Relieve muscle pain due to injury
Relieve minor bruises & burns
Cooldown your body
Product size: Approximately 14” Diam
Applications: Hot / Moist / Cold
Material/ Fabric: 100% Cotton
Filling Ingredients: Unscented Version – Rice.
Lavender Version – Rice & Lavender Flowers
Proudly made in the USA
Warranty: 12-month manufacturer warranty + 6-month exclusive extended warranty
Like Grand Ma’s hot water bottle, it warms your neck!
it warms your toes! it warms your heart! – Cuddle Up!
The Warm-a-bed warm-a-body pack is large enough to gently warm two cold feet, or hold like a muff to warm those icy hands! It conforms to any shape.
The Warm-a-bed warm-a-body pack relaxes muscle aches and monthly cramps! and calms stress and tension as it warms your bed and warms you on cold nights! It feels great on a tight neck or shoulders.
Each pack is circular, 14″ in diameter, an inch thick when flat, and has 3-1/4 pounds of heated comfort and has a removable and washable outer covering!
Provide your body with the warmth and comfort it needs to maintain a healthy, natural, and active lifestyle!
Contains 1 rice pouches in separate pockets for even distribution of heat and cold
- Heat in Microwave oven only. Do not use a conventional oven.
- Be sure the oven is clean, previous spills may cause burns or ignition.
- Heating time may vary among microwave ovens.
- Heat first for 2 minutes, turn the pack and heat an additional minute.
- Test temperature of Hot Pockets before using.
- Reheat as needed.
Stays warm for about 25 minutes.
- Enclose in a plastic bag.
- Put in the freezer overnight for a cold pack that remains dry and pliable.
Stays cold for about 15 minutes.
- Remove Inner rice pack before laundering.
- Only the outer covering is washable.
- Follow the instruction as appears on the laundry label which sewed to the outer covering.
- To clean the rice pack wipe them with a wet cloth.
- Do not soak the rice pack and do not get them wet.
- Place in plastic bag and store in the freezer.
- The pack will be ready to use when cold is needed.
- If heat is required, place in the microwave and heat it as needed.
- For external use only. Use as directed.
- Do not overheat the pack. Overheating the pack may cause burns and will damage the product.
- Side effects may occur in people with allergies to filling ingredients. If allergies occur, discontinue use immediately.
- Do not saturate the product – Do not soak or get the pack wet.